Categories

Watch Learn 300 Irregular verbs in English | English Grammar lessons in Hindi for Indians व्याकरण

01-12-2017 00:02 Others 01:00:01


8
0


Learn the meaning and memorize the three forms of 300 irregular verbs in English grammar व्याकरण through Hindi for Indians. Urdu language speakers from Pakistan will also find this English grammar lesson very useful. If you want to learn English grammar rules and speak English fluently and confidently then Ifactner English speaking and conversation video tutorials will help you. http://www.ifactner.com full course is for beginners and provides English speaking practice for Indians. My English grammar course in Hindi uses Urdu and Hindi as the delivery language and hence beneficial for Indians, Pakistani and all the other people from around the world who understand one of theses languages. Verbs are important part of speech in English. Regular verbs are relatively easier to use as the follow the ed rule. You add ed at the end of based verb and you get the past simple and past participle form. But regular verbs are used 30% of times in English speaking and conversation. For the rest 70% of the times, you need to learn and use the irregular verbs. However, irregular verbs don't follow the ed rule and therefore are difficult to remember. Ifactner makes it easier for Urdu and Hindi speakers to understand the meaning of the most common irregular verbs and to memorize the base, past simple and past participle forms of each verb. Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3056871 Watch my other English language videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_K7LctQfLE&list=PLtBV6zZI13parxQ8xy-LcryrKjZTdY62J Visit me on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ifactner



Looking for some personalised crystal gifts perfect for birthdays and anniversaries